Elmatica achievements Q1 and Q2 2017:
- A 32% increase in orders placed, compared to 2016.
- Successfully implemented the Automotive addendum IPC-6012DA, developed by IPC and Elmatica.
- Started the work on the Medical addendum IPC-6012 and IPC-6013.
- Successfully launched the initiative for the new “language” for PCB fabrication data, Circuit Data.
- Increased their staff with three new employees.
- Won the award for Best Delivery Precision in 2016 at Kitron Supply Partner Appreciation Day.
- Took home two awards from APEX.
- Presented as keynote speaker at the Nordic Trade Compliance Event.
- Presented as keynote speaker at the FAR/DFARS seminar in Norway, hosted by FFi.
- Presented as keynote speaker at IPC Reliability Forum in Dusseldorf.
It might look like we are all in vacation mood, but we keep the business open all summer!
Give us a call!
We wish you all a great summer, and remember:
Nobody completes your purchasing process better than us!