Elmatica delivers Flexprint, Flex-Rigid, HDI and Multilayer Flexprint in all technologies to customers in a various of industries like aerospace, space, defence, medical, automotive, automation and communication.
ELMATICA is a highly qualified technology center with deep knowledge in technical design and DFM problem solving, on flex and rigid flex printed circuits. We offer valuable technical advice, efficient design and cost-optimization.
Established in 1971, our long presence in the market gives us a solid experience to help you solve your challenges, and ensure the optimal printed circuit for you.
Ten reasons to choose ELMATICA as your supplier of Flex/Flex Rigid Printed Circuits.
- Flex/Flex Rigid print delivered from about 10 days, depending on complexity and volume.
- Short reply on price, delivery and technical consulting.
- Highly qualified technical, commercial, DFM advice and problem solving.
- Elmatica operates globally. Procuring from 4 continents, delivering to 5.
- Elmatica offers highly qualified experts, with dedication and expertise in PCB, ready to discuss your challenges.
- We will contribute with valuable input. Bring us into the process as soon as the idea is born.
- All our manufacturers are continuously audited and approved by Elmatica standards.
- ELMATICA work with close ties to IPC, we take an active part in developing new standards both as chair and member.
- We offer tailored seminars and workshops within designing, production and cost optimization of Flex and Flex Rigid PCB.
- ELMATICA was established in 1971 and is the world´s most experienced broker of printed circuits. Delivering 22 million circuits a year.
Why chose Flexible Circuits?
There are multiple advantages by choosing flexible circuits.
Flexible circuits are all tailored to fit a certain demand, and designed thereafter. They also have extremely good thermal management, and can solve problems with packaging.
- Lover the assembly costs
Testing of circuits and elimination of connectors and solder joint prior to assembly, reduces the costs.
- Solve weight and space issues
Thin materials and less wires might reduce the weight.
- Thermal management
Flexible circuits are more resistant to heat than other circuits.
- Solve packaging problems
The flexibility of the circuit also enables a packaging size reduction, and eases the installation.
- Increased design possibilities
Designers experience an increase of design possibilities when using flexible circuits.
- Dynamic Flexible
The thin materials opens up for multiple possibilities for flexible applications.
Contact our Technical Department for advice
Download our brochure about Flex/Flex-Rigid here